Monday, October 6, 2008

Raw Fu Challenge Day 66- Little Black Dress with Jo Thomas

Today I talk about the upcoming Raw Fu Holiday Challenge, as well as giving details about Jo Thomas and the Little Black Dress Programme that I will be participating in starting on October 30th. Check out the information about the Little Black Dress Programme at www.discoverrawblog.com Join in! It's going to be fun.

I am so proud to be part of a community with super smart women like Jo Thomas. I have never worked with a raw food coach or a weight loss coach before, so I am looking forward to that experience. I'll keep you guys posted on how it's going. You know I will!

And today I went for my 2nd colon hydrotherapy session. It was extremely productive. I'm really happy I have decided to make this part of my healing journey. You should try it. And more than once. The 2nd round was way more therapeutic than the first. And I can see how making it part of your regular health routine would be beneficial. Don't be scared. If I can put my fat ass on the table and do it, you can too!

0 comments: