Thursday, April 24, 2008

4-24-08 Green


4-24-08 Green
Originally uploaded by darnlucky

Since I embarked on my 100 Day Raw Food Challenge, I have been seeing a lot more green in my everyday life. Green smoothies, dark leafy green salads, and it's exploding with spring green outside of the kitchen as well.

The leaves are all coming in, and are that lovely baby neon green that will eventually turn dark and become our summer shade. This morning when I made my green smoothie, it was the same color as those young green leaves. I hope the greens that go into my body will help to jump start a spring season of their own, and will give me the energy to rejuvinate from the inside out.

Yesterday I completed my first 10 Day Raw Food Mini Challenge. I've lost 7 pounds so far, and the skin on my face is getting super soft. I haven't been plagued with heartburn, and I have been learning to cook in a whole new way.

I feel so good about what I'm doing. I actually think after the first 10 days that I can DO THIS THING!

I'm the Little Bunny That Could!

0 comments: