Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Breakfast Cakes



Remember yesterday how I didn't have a picture of Ani's Coconut Breakfast Cakes with the orange syrup? Well, here they are. I forgot that I had another serving of them in the fridge for this morning's breakfast. The recipe makes 4 good sized pancakes, and I can scarf two down for breakfast. Actually, today I had them for brunch, and added a few dried cranberries on top. Delish!

Also, the very sweet (and might I add quite HUNKY!) Joel Ohdner has a new eBook available on his website at http://www.joelsfood.com/. I was lucky enough to get a little sneak peek of it. Let me tell you, there are some desserts in that eBook that will make you smack your granny and tell her to get out of the kitchen! You definitely want to bookmark his site and pick up a copy of the eBook.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Isle Dance said...

Dang, those do look good! :o)

Rawket Food said...

Great job on the food and on your raw journey Ms. Bunny! : )