Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Blue Skies


Blue Skies
Originally uploaded by darnlucky

In case you don't get the impression that I know just how lucky and blessed and fortunate I am, I wanted to say this:

I am incredibly lucky and blessed and fortunate!! To be able to come here, do work that I love, and be able to share it with other people. It's stunning to me.

For some people a week of strategic planning might seem like the most boring torture one could face. For me, it's heaven on Earth. And to actually be in paradise, that's just icing on the raw cacao cupcake.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

I'd say you are mega blessed! Wow! What a journey!
So glad that you are having a maw-velous time!

Aloha,

Viv

Anonymous said...

How beautiful to not only be living a blessed life, but to realize it, as well!!!

I'm so happy for you, Bunny!!

Lots of love to you,

Wendi
XOXOXO

Isle Dance said...

YAY!!!

HiHoRosie said...

Awesome! Good for you!

Andrea said...

Where are you Bunny Berry?

Missing you,

Viv