Monday, October 20, 2008

Raw Fu Challenge Day 81- Video Contest Announcement



A big warm welcome to everyone who has joined in the last few days. We're thrilled to have you here! And how many times can I possibly say Gabriel Cousens when I mean Dr. Douglas Graham in one video? Obviously, a lot. Raw Fu- don't miss any more of the Rawkathon! It's really fun. Watch today's Day 81 Video...there is a video contest announcement! You could win The Box from Rawvolution!

I'll be in chat tonight from 8-10pm EST watching the Rawkathon, and playing Rawkathon BINGO! JOIN ME!

HOW IS YOUR DAY 81 GOING?

1 comments:

Sunshine Boatright said...

Hey Bunny Love!

It's cause Gabriel touched your heart so last night. That is why you had a hard time. We still love ya! It's all good. Hey, I need you to let me know where to send that one video we talked about still! Thanks:D