Monday, February 23, 2009

Andre's Revenge Day 27- Cucumber Wraps from the Past



I said I'd be back on video today, and I am back in my office after working on my laptop for the past week. Basil has been using my office, and my computer. So, it kind of smells like gym socks in here, my computer is as slow as a turtle, and for some reason I can't get the volume to work on my desktop. So, you'll have to watch a blast from the past video, but with an added bonus: it's a cooking demo!

Now excuse me while I go hunt down a husband. "Lucy! You got some 'splanin to do!"

___________________________________

June 26, 2008



Today I go into the kitchen and demonstrate making delicious raw cucumber wraps! Oh yes, get ready for Cutting Board Cam!

1 Extra Long Seedless Cucumber
1/2 Red Pepper
1 Avocado
Mixed Baby Greens

Flavor how you like! I used 2 drops of sesame oil, a dash of garlic powder, and a dash of salt.

DELICIOUS, and a wonderful crunchy alternative to a sandwich for lunch.

0 comments: