Monday, February 23, 2009

Andre's Revenge Day 30- Taking Life By the Horns



Today I am so pumped up. And I feel like a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders. I'm taking life by the horns. Will you come with me? Too bad I look like a buck toothed redneck in that thumbnail, but hey, at least I've got both of my front teeth during this challenge!

CONGRATULATIONS on 30 Days of Raw Fu in this challenge! I'm so proud of you!

So, yeah, a few big announcements on a personal level in this post. Raw Fu is getting an overhaul redesign, and I have new upcoming features that I think everyone is going to love, including a Raw Conversations video segment. And we're opening a small online shop (Shop Fu!) where you can buy raw food related products that have been tried, tested, and loved by members of our community. A big shout out to our distributor, Natural Zing, for making this happen.

Also, within the next two weeks, you'll be able to subscribe to Raw Fu Magazine! Her maiden voyage will be shipped via U.S. Mail straight to your doorstep in celebration of my one year raw anniversary on April 14th! The magazine will focus on the Whole Fu experience. Mind, body, soul, and of course raw soul food. :) You'll see Raw Fu community members as featured guests, and contributors. I'm so excited about this, I might actually say YEEE HAW!

I'm taking life by the horns. It's about time. How about you?

HOW IS YOUR DAY 30 GOING?

0 comments: