Monday, February 23, 2009

Andre's Revenge Day 44- Photographic Evidence



Here are the World's Smallest Square Foot Garden Carrots. I think I have figured out what I did wrong with these carrots. I planted them from seed, and then transformed the bunches into the garden. I think I needed to thin out the bunches when I planted them. But WOW! I grew carrots! This has been my first gardening experience, and see, I'm already learning about things like thinning out the crop. Master Gardener Bunny, hear me roar.



The cabbages are coming along nicely, and I'm not sure what to expect, but it looks like we will harvest 3 or more small cabbages. I've eaten all of the radishes I planted, and the spinach I planted from seed is really small and kind of sad, but very spinach-like. This gardening stuff is fun. I've got new radish seeds sprouting now. I've become addicted to small Japanese radishes.

HOW IS YOUR RAW FOOD CHALLENGE GOING TODAY? HOW ARE YOU DOING SO FAR? TELL ME SOMETHING GOOD!

0 comments: