Monday, February 23, 2009

New Fu?



Lest you think I have been spending my days in bed lounging, and not being the complete and hopeless workaholic that I am, I wanted to give you a sneak peak at the new RawFu site that I am currently building. I'm using ExpressionEngine. Remember that class I went and took in San Antonio. Yeah, I guess I learned something.

The site is going to allow me to offer RawFu Magazine subscriptions online and in print, so that all of our International RawFu members can get the magazine for the same price, and not have to miss out on an issue! It's also going to be a rockin' place for me to pick my favorite shots from the RawFu Gallery, videos, etc, and really feature them on the main site.

We're also adding a new feature: SHOP FU. We will be offering products that have been tried and tested and are RawFu approved. :)

So, there ya go. New site should be up within a few days if all goes well. Cross your fingers.

0 comments: