Thursday, October 9, 2008

Get Unplugged with Alexis



Don't let Alexis fool you. She is one of my raw food heroines, and is a huge raw food celebrity! Alexis and her amazing insight has helped to guide me, keep me on track, and motivated me at times when I wanted to throw in the towel. I love her no bullshit approach to becoming a raw foodist. She tells it like it is, and speaks from her heart. She is an amazingly true spirited person, and I have a ton of respect for her.

I had the brilliant opportunity to meet Alexis at Raw Spirit Festival, and I couldn't wait to ask her if she would talk to you about her experience on raw food. I just love Alexis, and she was generous enough to do a TWO PART video for us.

I agree so strongly with Alexis. Just hang in there. It doesn't happen overnight. You're exactly where you are supposed to be. GET UNPLUGGED!

HOW IS YOUR DAY 69 GOING?

0 comments: