Sunday, October 12, 2008

We Haz Garden!



This weekend, Basil and I got busy and built our first square foot garden box. We planted cabbage, red leaf lettuce, buttercrisp lettuce, collards, and the spinach, beet, and carrots that I started from seeds.

I can't wait to start munching on those greens! Video of the whole process coming up tomorrow. <3

You can see your 1975 Wilderness Camper in the background here. We call it the gRITZ. She is patiently waiting for raw food friends to come visit, and is ready to be your luxury accomodations!

HOW IS YOUR DAY 73 GOING?

2 comments:

Denise said...

I luvs the garden! Awesome! You are motivating me to make my own garden! I love it!!!! The gRITZ....it's so....hmmm....let me think....RAW! Love ya Bunny! Hey Beckett and Basil!

Mytie said...

Ooooh! Its amazing! So inspired...thanks for sharing this!