Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Entertaining in the Raw- Divine Inspiration



Yesterday I received a brown paper package tied with beet and spinach colored rafia. I was eager to open it, and when I saw that it was Matthew Kenney's new book, Entertaining in the Raw, I immediately dropped everything I was doing and dove in to see what was inside.

Wow. It's seriously a masterpiece. I cannot wait to start trying out some of the recipes in the book, and sharing them with RawFu. There is an apricot cake recipe that might just become an old standard in the Berry household.

Thank you, Matthew. You really are a genius.

Amazon has a really good deal on this hardcover book that is so beautifully art directed, you'll just want to lick the pages. http://www.amazon.com/Entertaining-Raw-Matthew-Kenney/dp/1423602080/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1235517224&sr=8-1

I love to look through raw food cookbooks as a source of inspiration. I don't always use the recipes, since I rarely have all of the ingredients in the house at any given moment, but the pictures, the recipes, the thoughts behind it inspire me to get into the kitchen and to experiment.

WHAT HAVE YOU MADE TODAY?

0 comments: