Thursday, June 17, 2010

How To Use Your Scale as a Happiness Tool!



Today I give you a very important tip on how to use your scale as a happiness tool! That's right, get that scale a moving, and give
yourself an instant happiness boost every single time you step on it!

With this one simple technique, you can make weighing yourself MULTIPLE

TIMES A DAY one of your most enjoyable daily activities.

LOVE
THE NUMBER ON THE SCALE EVERY SINGLE TIME, GUARANTEED!


And if that doesn't work, you can always use turn your scale into a weapon of mass destruction, as seen by GypsyMama in this video from the early days of RawFu!




Find more videos like this on GeekedFu

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes raw food ISN't the answer. What about a healthy, low carb diet. Lo carb, not no carb. Coupled with exercise. I'd also recommend reading Women Food and God.

Nicholas La Salla said...

Hahahaha, great post and vid. I'm closer to using my scale as a weapon at the moment, but my wife and I are getting on the raw food path to weight loss and a bunch of new energy. So far it's working. I couldn't be happier.

My wife and I have our own site we started, Raw Food Detox Diet Ideas and it'd be awesome if you could stop by and see it.

Thanks again!

Jamee Houk said...

i'd like to join the challenge... how do i obtain a password to login ?
thanks,
jameehouk@gmail.com