Wednesday, April 30, 2008

4-30-08 Um. Yum?


4-30-08 Um. Yum?
Originally uploaded by darnlucky

Tonight I made raw zuchinni pasta (zuchinni peeled into thin strips) with a creamy basil sauce. Served with a side of giant button mushroom filled with tomato. Garnished with edible carrot sticks, sliced with love.

This was so delicious and satisfying. UNTIL BASIL COOKED A CORN DOG and MADE THE ENTIRE HOUSE SMELL LIKE PORK HEAVEN ON EARTH!

It's not easy being married to the skinniest man on Earth.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bunny, that's a beautiful arrangement! It looks yummy! As for the house filling with the smell of cooked foods--I have found that the longer I'm raw the less appetizing cooked smells become. I hope the same is true for you!

Lots of love to you!

Wendi Dee
XOXOXO

HiHoRosie said...

Looks yummy!

Came by way of One Raw Mom(http://momsraw.blogspot.com/)

You are a funny little lady! Thanks for sharing your journey - I'll be back to watch and read. ;)