Monday, January 5, 2009

Andre's Revenge Day 2- Why Are We Eating Like This?



I will be the first person to admit that when I went on the Raw Food Diet, I wanted to lose a lot of weight, and I wanted to lose it FAST! I had read the transformation stories. I had seen the transformation photos. And I wanted that to be me.

After being on the Raw Food Diet for 100 Days, I realized that the weight was a fringe benefit to the raw food lifestyle. I was conquering my food allergies, and also getting nutrition straight into my cells for the first time in my life. My focus shifted from weight to nutrition.

Today I talk to you a little bit about phytonutrients, and why eating all of these fruits and vegetables is actually important to your health, and will help you lose weight by helping put your internal chemical processes back in balance.

Phytonutrients: http://www.the-natural-path.com/phytonutrients.html

HOW IS YOUR DAY 2 GOING?

0 comments: