Thursday, January 1, 2009

ANRE'S REVENGE: Day 1- You Gotta Get Your Greens



I am so excited to be back, and to have so many people joining in for the next 100 day raw food challenge! Whether you are committing to a salad a day or committing to going 100% raw, I am here to support you in your efforts. One thing I want to say right up front on Day 1 is this: YOU GOTTA GET YOUR GREENS! Eat them, juice them, smoothie them, whatever you've gotta do, it's all about the greens.

I am FIRED UP about my health right now, and am trying to learn as much about nutrition as I can to make the next 100 days of Raw Fu absolutely incredible. I have a big weight loss goal for this challenge I'm hoping to lose right around 35 pounds. So, this means I not only have to be prepared in the kitchen, I need to prepare square between the ears. I have to have myself in a place mentally that is setting me up for success.

Today I've been working the green smoothies and the juice.

HOW IS YOUR DAY ONE GOING?

1 comments:

Isle Dance said...

I've been stranded in snow and ice, up on a mountianous island, for three weeks withOUT GREEN SMOOTHIES! I think it's killing me. How did we ever survive without them before? I can handle the falling trees, the frozen pipes, the icy falls, the snow up to here - even walking for (what seems like) miles to drag home boxes of packaged food. But this has proven just how much I NEED my FRESH LEAFY GREENS in my life. I am so excited to begin my leafy green smoothies ASAP (as soon as I can get off this mountain) in 2009!!! :o)